Thursday 21 January 2016

Lets stay connected - the beginning

Hi Friends!

Many of you have been asking for lot of tips, guidance, advice, etc. over the last few days!

All your requests have not gone into deaf ears!

I and my colleagues are working on it. We'll be happy to share it with you at the earliest!

We will have the first post published by Friday (22.01.2016). I'll share the books that I referred, methods I followed and certain other information which should help you plan out your studies.

We are also thinking of having a FAQs and podcast section so that we may reach out to more number of people.

I request you to give us some time to sort out things and make it live at the earliest.

I request you to avoid calling me directly and instead leave a text of your e-mail id ( in case you haven't done it already), so that we may update you once it is completed. You may share the blog address, if you wish to.

We are planning to post on a weekly/fortnightly basis, based on the response we receive .

Thank You!

All the best!

Yours,

James John Britto R

1 comment:

  1. It is an amazing post.Very useful to me.I liked it .And Swipe Your Credit Card And have Immediate cash With Cheapest Costs.
    Provide Your ID Card Photo Copy As A Document Resistant.If you Want more details kindly Visit Here

    ReplyDelete